Congratulations to Her Campus!! The Purdue student organization application has been ACCEPTED! Her Campus is now an OFFICIAL Purdue student organization! Her Campus Purdue, a branch of HerCampus.com, is an online magazine for the college women of Purdue with features on Campus News, Events, Profiles, Polls, and even Campus Cuties! Her Campus Purdue is a place for the women of Purdue to get personalized information about what’s happening on their campus! As a branch of HerCampus.com, the content of Her Campus Purdue is written by Purdue students, and is a supplement to the national content of HerCampus.com that is created for college women everywhere.
Since joining the Her Campus Team, HC staffers have been offered jobs and internships with Glamour, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Seventeen, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, People magazine, W magazine, Teen Vogue, InStyle, Lucky, O magazine, MTV, The Washington Post, and Ogilvy, among others.
“Do you want to be in Her Campus? Here are some stories we’re working on that we’d love your input on!”
- Submit an Op-Ed! Are you passionate about something? Do you want your voice to be heard? Pitch us your idea for an op-ed. We’ll let you know if we’re interested in having you write it up for the site!
- Inspiring Career Women Do you know a woman with an amazing career? Tell us how you know her and what makes her inspirational!
- Her Story Do you have a personal story that you think would make an interesting read for collegiettes everywhere? In the past we’ve featured college women who took their landlords to court, paid their own way through college, and were single for the first time since middle school. We’d love to hear your story.
- Love Life Questions Submit a love life question you’re struggling with to be answered by Joe, Joey, Joel or Jake, our Real Live College Guys!
- The Life of an RA Have you spent part of your college career as an Resident Advisor on campus? Tell us what it’s like!
- Rocking the AP Exams Remember taking those exams at the end of your junior and senior years of high school? Yep, so do we, and we’d love to hear your advice about how to pass them with flying colors.
Attention collegiettes™! Her Campus Purdue will be accepting applications to fill positions for the spring semester! They are currently look to fill all positions including Campus Celebrity editor and assistant editor, Campus Cutie editor and assistant editor, and contributing writers. To apply, send cover letter with desired positions to email@example.com. They want you to join the team!