Many people are wondering who will win the Super Bowl, but Fashionista’s are wondering what they will wear that Sunday. Indianapolis is just a quick drive from Purdue so several students will be heading down for the big game. Since the Colts nor the Bears will be playing this year… whose jersey will you wear?
Jerseys are pretty expensive so I don’t recommend buying one just for the game, especially if you don’t even like the team. Luckily the NY Giants and Patriots both have Blue and White team colors. Don’t worry about picking the right team, just pick the right outfit! So here are some Super Bowl Style Tips to help you plan your Sunday outfit:
* I would recommend wearing denim jeans to keep the outfit casual
* A long sleeve white shirt with a blue scarf or vice-versa
* If you will be going to Indy you should wear flat shoes because you may have to do a lot of walking
* You will obviously need a coat, but if you will be inside, a zip-up hoodie is always easy to take on and off
* Put it all together with some fun red accessories and you will have the perfect Stylish Super Bowl Sunday outfit!